Flatbush Dutch Reformed Church

{{main.items.length}} photos
{{main.items.length}} photos
Advertisement

First built in 1654 after a commission by Governor Peter Stuyvesant, the Flatbush Reformed Church has had several iterations in the last 350-plus years, but the site itself still holds the record for the longest continuous use for religious purposes in the City. The church has an active congregation, and uses as its motto: “Doin’ Good in the Hood since 1654.”

890 Flatbush Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11226
  (718) 284-5140


Attractions
Historic Sites & Landmarks
Religious Sites
Advertisement


Advertisement

From Our Partners