NO PAYMENT, ENTRY FEE OR PURCHASE REQUIRED.
ENTRANTS MUST BE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OLD.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the NYC Official Visitor Guide Survey Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) by completing the NYC Official Visitor Guide Survey form and the Sweepstakes Section. The NYC Official Visitor Guide survey form will have section (the “Sweepstakes Section”) for you to fill in your name and contact information if you choose to enter the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes section is not filled in, you will not be entered in the Sweepstakes.
The return of the survey form with a completed Sweepstakes Section will be considered an “Entry”. Entries must be received by 11:59 pm (EDT) on July 15, 2016, when the Sweepstakes ends. Limit one (1) entry per person. Winner will be announced no later than July 25, 2016.
All entries submitted become the sole property of NYC & Company and will not be returned.
2. ELIGIBILTY: Members that receive a NYC Official Visitor Guide Survey will be eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. By completing the NYC Official Visitor Guide Survey and the Sweepstakes Section you will be entered. Employees of the City of New York, the State of New York, NYC & Company, the prize participants and their affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and anyone involved in the development or execution of this promotion, and the immediate families (parents, spouses, siblings, and children and their spouses) and members of the households of such employees are ineligible.
3. DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION: NYC & Company’s decisions are final and binding in all matters.
4. PRIZE: A Fifty Dollar ($50.00) American Express gift cards will be awarded to four (4) winners.
PRIZE DETAILS and CONDITIONS: Prize will be shipped to the winner. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of each prize is $50.
No prize substitution or cash redemption is available, except at NYC & Company’s sole discretion or as otherwise provided herein. NYC & Company reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. Prize is not transferable or assignable. All federal, state and local income taxes on prize and gratuities are solely the responsibility of the winner.
5. RELEASES/TAXES: As a condition of winning any Prize, the potential winner may be required (subject to NYC & Company’s sole discretion) to execute and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and a Publicity Release (except where prohibited) (the “Affidavit/Release”). All Affidavit/Releases must be returned within the time indicated in the documents.
6. PRIVACY: Except where prohibited by law, participation in this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sweepstakes Entities to use the winner’s name, photograph, likeness, statement, biographical information, voice and address (city and state) on a worldwide basis and in all forms of media, in perpetuity and without further compensation in connection with this Sweepstakes. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes consent to the transfer of the personal information collected from the entrant to NYC & Company for the purposes of administering the Sweepstakes and for such other purposes as the Sweepstakes Entities may choose, including, but not limited to, marketing purposes. By entering the Sweepstakes, you also authorize the Sweepstakes Entities to provide your personal information to third party fulfillment companies so that such companies may process and deliver prizes to winner(s).
7. SWEEPSTAKES CONDITIONS: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of NYC & Company and Sweepstakes Entities, and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. By entering, winners and entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless NYC & Company and the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives, from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from: a) acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes, b) any malfunction or other problem with the Sweepstakes Web site, c) any error in the collection or retention of entry information, or d) any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any prize.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable or incomplete online or on-site entries due to system errors or failures or faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions; and/or online or on-site entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system/human errors and failures, or faulty transmissions, or for any problems or technical malfunction(s) of any telephone network or lines, cable connections, or satellite transmissions, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, or entries not received by NYC & Company on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at a Web site, or any combination thereof, including other telecommunication, cable, digital or satellite malfunctions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate. The Sweepstakes Entities are also not responsible for any malfunction of the entire Sweepstakes Web site or error in the collection, processing or retention of entry information.
9. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court of the state of New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and NYC & Company in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York. In the event of a dispute over the terms of these rules or the Sweepstakes, the parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and/or federal courts in New York County, New York, and courts with appellate jurisdiction over such courts, and agree that venue therein is proper and convenient.
10. CONTACT: Donna Keren, NYC & Company, 810 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY 10019