- Personal radio to hear live guide narration
- Standard Admission Ticket to One World Observatory
- Walking tour of World Trade Center area
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- 9/11 Museum Admission
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure
- Walking tour lasts approximately 2 hours
- One World Observatory visit is self guided, guide does not enter with the group
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
St. Paul's Chapel
Near the bell in the church yard behind the chapel.
If the church yard is closed then the tour will meet outside the gate on the corner of Broadway and Fulton Street.
3 hours 30 minutes
Tour ends at the entrance to One World Observatory where guests will enter for a self guided visit. Guide does not enter the observatory with the group.