- Local, professional guide
- Walking tour
- Subway tips after you book to help you save money on your trip
- Unbiased restaurant recommendations on the tour to help you eat like a local and save money for your trip
- $15 Food Credit Platinum Option (for those who want to prepay for their food)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions (MetroCard-Subway Pass required for the tour). Manhattan tours require one or two rides. Brooklyn and Queens tours require three or four. Complete instructions and subway tips to help you save money on your trip are sent after you book the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own caregiver
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Grand Central Terminal (Outside) or Pennsylvania Station (Inside).
10:20am- Midtown Mix- June 26, July 5,10,17,25
10:20am- Go West- June 29, July 7,13,27
10:40am- East Village Variety- June 25, July 2,9,16,22,30
2:40pm- International Express Tour- June 23/July 26
1:05pm- Union Square Area Eats Tour- July 18
3:00pm- Meat To Eat Tour- July 16
2:45pm- East Village Block Party Tour- July 13 & 27
12pm- New York Waterfront Villages- Brooklyn July 1, 8 & 29
2:35pm- World Famous Sweet Tooth Tour- July 10
Tours end in the neighborhood they take place. Guide provides subway and/or walking directions to wherever you need to go.