With more than 1,100 retailers participating, there's no doubt that Fashion's Night Out is a massive event. To help shoppers hit many of the evening's highlights, Payless ShoeSource is offering free Fashion Rides—six Gray Line double-decker buses making continuous loops all around town from 6 to 11pm on September 10. In addition, the Payless store at the Lexington Avenue location (near 58th Street) will host a meet-and-greet event from 8-10pm with all four Payless guest designers: Christian Siriano, Lela Rose, Patricia Field and Isabel Toledo (their labels go on sale this Friday in select stores and on payless.com). Also, for $10, you can pick up a nylon tote featuring the official FNO cityscape graphic. Half of the proceeds go toward FNO's beneficiary partner—the NYC AIDS Fund in The Community Trust. A limited number of bags pre-signed by the guest designers will be available at the Lexington Avenue store, so make sure you don’t miss the bus! To hitch a ride, download a PDF map of the route, or see the list of stops below.
1. Herald Square (at the CitySights NY bus stop; north side of West 34th Street between Seventh Avenue and Broadway, in front of Macy's)
2. Meatpacking District (south side of West 14th Street between Hudson Street and Eighth Avenue)
3. West Village (at the Gray Line bus stop; corner of Seventh Avenue South and Bleecker Street)
4. SoHo (at the Gray Line bus stop; west side of Broadway between Spring and Broome Streets)
5. Lower East Side (corner of the Bowery and East Houston Street)
6. East Village (at the Gray Line bus stop; east side of First Avenue between St. Marks Place and East 9th Street)
7. Union Square (at the Gray Line bus stop; corner of Fifth Avenue and West 14th Street)
8. Herald Square (east side of Sixth Avenue between West 34th and West 35th Streets)
9. Midtown (corner of Fifth Avenue and East 39th Street)
10. Madison Avenue (east side of Madison Avenue between East 49th and East 50th Streets)
11. Lexington Avenue (west side of Lexington Avenue between East 57th and East 58th Streets)
12. Fifth Avenue (at the Gray Line bus stop; north side of Central Park South between Fifth and Sixth Avenues)
13. Columbus Circle (at the Gray Line bus stop; west side of Eighth Avenue between West 58th and West 60th Streets, in front of the Time Warner Center)
14. Loop begins again at Herald Square (at the CitySights NY bus stop; north side of West 34th Street between Broadway and Seventh Avenue, in front of Macy's)
For more information about Payless events during Fashion's Night Out, visit facebook.com/payless. To plan your evening—and to see the complete list of all Fashion's Night Out participating retailers and events—visit fashionsnightout.com powered by QVC.