About NYC Restaurant Week® To Go
What is NYC Restaurant Week® To Go?
From the minds and kitchens that brought you NYC Restaurant Week in years past comes NYC Restaurant Week To Go: a spin on the celebrated twice-yearly event, reimagined for this moment.
From January 25 through January 31, 2021, you can order takeout or delivery lunch or dinner from NYC restaurants for $20.21 (get it?). Support your local favorites when they need it most and stay warm while savoring delicious NYC cuisine in the comfort of your home.
When: January 25–31, 2021
What: A takeout- and delivery-only version of NYC Restaurant Week, offering lunch or dinner for a set price of $20.21. The offer includes a prix-fixe entrée and at least one side. Plus, if you purchase your meal with your registered Mastercard®, you’ll get $10 back.
Who: Many of your favorite NYC restaurants. Find the full list at nycgo.com/restaurant-week.
Where: Your place.
We’re sure you have some questions. We’re here to help!
Where should I order from?
Starting January 25, find the full list of participating restaurants here, and we’ll point you to the best place to put in your order. You can filter by cuisine and neighborhood, browse featured collections and even preview many of the menus.
Can I get NYC Restaurant Week offers via delivery this year?
Yes, visit our NYC Restaurant Week To Go page to order in $20.21 meals right to your door.
Can I reserve a meal in advance?
This functions like any takeout/delivery service, so no need to plan ahead. You can order directly from the restaurant or their preferred delivery app.
Can I get drinks too?
Yes! The sale of to-go drinks, like Stella Artois beer, wine or cocktails will be an optional add-on for many restaurants. Show the restaurant some extra love by adding drinks to your order.
Tell me more about getting $10 back.
Mastercard will provide registered cardholders with a $10 statement credit on each transaction of $20.21 or more at all eligible restaurants. There is a 10-meal ($100) redemption limit per customer. Register your card here.
Why haven’t I received my $10 statement credit?
- Please first ensure that you registered your Mastercard before you made the transaction at MCAllinNYC.com. You will not be able to retroactively redeem credits if you register after your meal.
- Please allow up to 10 business days for processing. Mastercard may have posted the credit, but it may not yet appear on your bank statement.
- Some of our restaurants are enrolled in the program for one week only. Please ensure that their listing is still live on our site the day of your order.
- You may have already reached the maximum of 10 credits (for a total of $100) if you've redeemed offers via All In NYC: Neighborhood Getaways.
- You must be the primary account holder.
- Though most of our restaurants are enrolled in the statement credit program, some are not. If you think this is the case, please call 212-484-1200 within 30 days of the transaction date and have your credit card details and meal receipt handy. Although we will do our best to accommodate you, please note that no credits will be applied beyond 40 days after the end of the promotion.
- This promotion is open to US Mastercard cardholders only.
- For full program terms and more details on eligibility, please visit nycgo.com/ng-terms
I spent $80 on my to-go order. Shouldn't I get $40 back?
The statement credit is redeemable only once per transaction. You will not get $10 back on every increment of $20 dollars.
I have a restaurant! How do I get involved?
Registration for this program has closed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on future programs and membership.
There’s a restaurant I really want to be in NYC Restaurant Week To Go. How can I make it happen?
Registration for this program has closed, but tell the restaurant manager or owner about it and have them email email@example.com for information on future programs and membership.
I love NYC restaurants! How else can I help?
We’re glad you asked! Once you get your meal, we’d love it if you shared it on social media with the hashtags #NYCRestaurantWeek and #NYCRestaurantWeekToGo. Tag the restaurant and encourage friends and family to support local NYC restaurants too.
Will NYC Restaurant Week ever be back IRL?
We love NYC Restaurant Week just as much as you do! We plan to bring back the in-person event when indoor dining fully resumes citywide—and rest assured, we’ll let you know.