- All entrance fees included
- Fully narrated tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Editor's Pick
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St. Paul's Chapel, New York City, New York
We will start the tour at St. Paul's Chapel, New York City’s oldest public building still in continuous use.
Stop At: The Oculus, New York City, New York
The outside structure of the World Trade Center Transportation Hub, is the subway entrance and extensive shopping center.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, New York City, New York
Enter the 911 Museum with exclusive skip the line access. Admission to the museum is only included if that option is selected.
Duration: 2 hours
- Narrated walking tour
- Guide with personal connection to 9/11
- Exclusive Skip the Line Access to the 911 Museum
- 9/11 Museum Entry (If Option Selected)
- Entry/Admission - The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Entrance to the One World Observatory
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please dress appropriately and bring layers in case of cold weather
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- 9/11 Museum admission is NOT included unless option is selected at time of booking
- Children 5 and under free with paid adult ticket
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
180 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10007, USA