- All entrance fees included
- Fully narrated tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Editor's Pick
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St. Paul's Chapel, New York City, New York
Meeting point of the tour.
Stop At: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, New York City, New York
*Admission to the museum is only included if that option is selected.
Duration: 2 hours
- Narrated walking tour
- Guide with personal connection to 9/11
- Exclusive Skip the Line Access to the 911 Museum
- 9/11 Museum Entry (If Option Selected)
- Entry/Admission - The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Entrance to the One World Observatory
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please dress appropriately and bring layers in case of cold weather
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- 9/11 Museum admission is NOT included unless option is selected at time of booking
- Children 5 and under free with paid adult ticket
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
180 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10007, USA