- All entrance fees included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Instant Confirmation
Located beneath the 9/11 Memorial at the site of the original Twin Towers in Lower Manhattan, the 9/11 Memorial Museum examines the implications of the terrorist attacks and documents the lasting impact of those events. With your timed admission, you have guaranteed entry and stay as long as you like; it's recommended that you give yourself at least two hours. Save time and enjoy direct entry to the museum on your mobile device.
To start your visit, make your way to the World Trade Center and enter the 9/11 Memorial Museum for a self-guided tour of the multimedia displays, archival documents, narratives and collection of artifacts on exhibit. A free audio guide is available to download as a mobile app on Apple and Android devices.
The Museum includes two core exhibitions: In Memoriam, a memorial exhibition, which pays tribute to the thousands of men, women and children killed on September 11, 2001, and in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, and September 11, 2001, a 3-part historical exhibition, which tells the story of what happened on 9/11 by exploring what led up to the attacks and examining the aftermath and how that fateful day continues to shape our world.
Prepare to hear intimate stories of loss, compassion, reckoning and recovery as you wander through the space, which includes a range of the over 1,970 recorded oral histories. You'll see first-responder vehicles, monumental steel remnants, memorabilia and personal effects.
Then take time to visit the two reflecting pools of the 9/11 Memorial, where the names of every person who died are inscribed in bronze.
“Comeback Season: Sports After 9/11” is a new special exhibition opening on June 27 at the 9/11 Memorial Museum. The exhibition explores how sports leagues, teams, athletes and their fans helped to unite and console the country as we grieved after September 11, 2001, and how sporting events gave us a reason to cheer again. The exhibition shows the significance of sports in the lives of victims of the 9/11 attacks, whether as fans or amateur athletes, as well as how their loved ones found ways to remember them through sports.
Please visit the entrance to the Comeback Season: Sports After 9/11 exhibition located inside the museum learn about your entry options.
- Entrance fee
- Audio guide (mobile app available for free download)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children ages 6 and under are free
- Direct entry on your mobile device is available
- Ticket is for a specific date and time of entry
- All visitors will be screened by airport-style security
- No re-entry is allowed after exiting the building
- Photography is permitted for private, non-commercial use only
- Large bags, including backpacks, large umbrellas and other items deemed so, are subject to mandatory storage in the coat room
- The use of cell phones for conversation is prohibited in exhibition spaces and theater
- Mobile devices, including cell phones, used to play audio tours must be connected to headphones or a headset
- Using the audio guide is recommended (mobile app available for free download or available as a handheld rental on site for an additional cost); your own headphones/headset is required (headphones are available for purchase on site)
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
9/11 Memorial Museum
Hours of operation:
Sun-Thurs: 9am-8pm, last entry at 6 pm
Fri-Sat: 9am-9pm, last entry at 7pm
Timed entry; flexible length of stay