Visitors will learn about the historic events of that day, along with the personal experiences, the unprecedented rescue and recovery operations, and the tremendous spirit of support and generosity that arose after the attacks.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
Visit: 9/11 Tribute Museum, New York City, NY 10006-2206
The 9/11 Tribute Museum is a project of the September 11th Families Association which brings together those who want to learn about 9/11 with those who experienced it. The 9/11 Tribute Museum invites visitors to share personal stories of the 9/11 community: family members who lost loved ones, survivors, first responders and rescue workers, civilian volunteers, and community residents whose healing is a testament to the perseverance of the human spirit.
The 9/11 Tribute Museum allows the public to personally pay tribute to 9/11 through compelling and powerful exhibits, teacher and educational resources, and programs. We collect oral histories and visitor reflections on the effect September 11th has on our world.
- Admission to the 9/11 Tribute Museum
- Entry/Admission - 9/11 Tribute Museum
- Walking Tour of the 9/11 Memorial
- Admission to the National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under the age of 8 are free and do not require a ticket
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
30 to 90 minutes