Visit: 9/11 Tribute Museum, New York City, NY 10006-2206
Positioned on top of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere on levels 100, 101, and 102 of the One World Trade Center building, One World Observatory will provide unique, panoramic views of New York City, its most iconic sites, and surrounding waters. Three floors of innovation and inspiration will complement the seemingly endless views, evoking feelings of the city’s signature pride, hope and determination.
9/11 Tribute Museum Guided Tours of the 9/11 Memorial are guided by 9/11 survivors, family members of lost loved ones, first responders, recovery workers, and people who live and work in lower Manhattan, offering unique personal experiences of survival, loss, and healing.
The tour includes a brief history of the World Trade Center, the attacks on 9/11 and their aftermath, with stops at the Firefighter Memorial Wall and the September 11th Memorial Plaza, and ends in a discussion of the rebuilding of the new World Trade Center.
The 9/11 Tribute Museum offers visitors a place where they can learn about the historic events of that day, along with the personal experiences, the unprecedented rescue and recovery operations, and the tremendous spirit of support and generosity that arose after the attacks.
- Guided tour of the 9/11 Memorial
- Frst-hand accounts of 9/11
- Visit to One World Observatory
- Visit to all three Observatory levels (floors 100 - 102)
- Experience Global Welcome Center, SkyPod, See Forever Theater, Sky Portal & City Pulse, and more.
- Explore the 9/11 Tribute Museum
- Transportation to/from the 9/11 Tribute Museum or One World Observatory
- One World Explorer Digital Skyline Guide
- Food and drinks
- Admission to the 9/11 Memorial Museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All tickets must be picked up at the 9/11 Tribute Museum, located at 92 Greenwich Street, New York, NY, 10006
- Tickets for One World Observatory will be provided on the day of your visit and can be used any time before stated expiration date on ticket
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the tour’s departure time for access to the 9/11 Tribute Museum
- Operates in most weather conditions, so please dress appropriately
- Walking is involved
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
9/11 Tribute Museum
3 to 5 hours