This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: 9/11 Tribute Museum, New York City, NY 10006-2206
Ride the ferry to one of the world’s most instantly recognizable landmarks—the Statue of Liberty National Monument on Liberty Island. Hop off and enjoy access to the island’s grounds, and then continue by ferry to Ellis Island to visit the Ellis Island Immigration Museum to chronicle the poignant stories of the 12 million immigrants who landed here on their voyage to a new home.
Your ticket also includes admission to the 9/11 Tribute Museum and a tour of the September 11 Memorial Plaza, accompanied by a guide with a personal experience of 9/11—perhaps a survivor, a family member who lost loved ones; a first responder, recovery worker, or person who lived or worked in Lower Manhattan on the fateful day. Chart the story of the World Trade Center, the 9/11 attacks, and their aftermath; see the Firefighter Memorial Wall and main memorial; and finish by learning about the building of the new World Trade Center.
In addition, explore the nearby 9/11 Tribute Museum, dedicated to the stories of those who were killed, survived, or left to grieve after the attacks. Chart the events of that terrible day and uncover the personal experiences, recovery operations, and overwhelming spirit of support bound up with the disaster.
- Tour Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty grounds
- Round-trip ferry to Liberty Island and Ellis Island from Battery Park
- Visit the 9/11 Tribute Museum and learn personal stories of 9/11
- Guided tour of the September 11 Memorial Plaza
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Admission to the 9/11 Memorial Museum
- Transportation to/from the 9/11 Tribute Museum or Battery Park Ferry Terminal
- Access to the Statue Of Liberty's pedestal or crown
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All tickets must be picked up at the 9/11 Tribute Museum, located at 92 Greenwich Street, New York, NY, 10006
- Tickets for Statue of Liberty Cruise will be provided the day of visit and can be used any time before stated expiration date on ticket
- The tour is provided by Statue Cruises
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the tour’s departure time for access to the 9/11 Tribute Museum
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Walking is involved
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
92 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10006, USA
3 to 5 hours
Statue Cruises, Battery Park, New York, NY 10004, USA