Key points about this activity:
• See the city skyline lit up at night
• Aboard Adirondack - inspired by the pilot schooners of the 1890s
• Sail past Manhattan's financial district, Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty
• Enjoy this beautiful boat, 80-feet in length and about 2000 square feet of sail area
• Very popular for couples
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: One World Observatory, 285 Fulton St One World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Sail from Chelsea Piers along the Hudson River and enjoy glimmering views of Manhattan's skyline, Financial District and Battery Park City at night.
Pass By: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
As the boat sails along the Hudson River pass by this historical landmark in New York Harbor.
Pass By: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Sail past the Statue of Liberty lit up at night
- One complimentary beverage included
- Night sail in New York Harbor
- Gratuity (recommended for Captain and crew)
- Due to Covid-19, if bringing food please keep to a simple, light snack
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult ticketing applies to all travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard. Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted
- Groups of 10 or more will be contacted by the operator in advance for an additional 10% group gratuity
- Guests are not permitted to bring their own alcoholic beverages onboard
- Most travelers can participate
- When the boat has 20 or more guests, seating will be assigned. We also offer select seating for those guests with young kids or mobility issues. Please leave a comment if you have a seating need. While we cannot guarantee it, we will do our best to accommodate your preference
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- As of April 21, 2022, Facial Masks are optional, but of course welcome, on all our vessels.
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
62 Chelsea Piers, New York, NY 10011, USA
1 hour 45 minutes
Returns to original departure point