- Family friendly
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lower East Side, New York City, NY
View one of NYC's oldest neighborhoods.
Duration: 3 hours
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Lower East Side
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Katz's Delicatessen, 205 E Houston St, New York, NY 10002, USA
Lower East Side, New York, NY, USA