Voted the Number One Family Attraction in New York City and Third Most Popular destination in the USA by Zagat Survey Family Travel Guide!
General admission includes access to permanent exhibitions, the Rose Center for Earth and Space and the Gilder Center for Science, Education and Innovation (opening soon).
General admission plus one includes General Admission plus one ticketed attraction - the Butterfly Vivarium, the Invisible Worlds Immersive Experience, the giant-screen film or Hayden Planetarium Space Show.
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Editor's Pick
Visit: American Museum of Natural History, 79th Street Central Park West, New York City, NY 10024
The American Museum of Natural History is one of the world’s preeminent scientific and cultural institutions. Since its founding in 1869, the Museum has advanced its global mission to discover, interpret, and disseminate information about human cultures, the natural world, and the universe through a wide-ranging program of scientific research, education, and exhibition.
- Access to permanent exhibits
- Access to the Rose Center for Earth and Space
- Access to Gilder Center for Science, Education & Innovation (opening soon)
- Entry/Admission - American Museum of Natural History
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Masks are strongly recommended, but no longer required, for visitors ages 2 and up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
3 to 4 hours