Meet you tour guide downtown near Battery Park and enjoy a guided tour of the downtown area of NYC. You will learn the history of battery park and Lady Liberty. The tour will explain explore the financial history of Wall St. Enjoy the historic area of South Street Seaport centered where Fulton street meets the East River. Have an amazing chance for a NYC skyline photo and selfies.
South Street Seaport is a designated historic district.Enjoy some of the oldest architecture in downtown area, and includes amazing 19th century buildings including mercantile buildings, in New York City. The tour guide will point out the old Fulton Fish Market, renovated sail boats and of course the new renovated South Street Seaport with amazing shopping, resturants and outdoor entertainment.
- Viator brokerage fee
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
24 State Street in front of Starbucks
10 AM, 12PM, 2 PM