- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Meet your guide for a truly unforgettable experience in New York City, and immerse yourself in the culture of the Big Apple through the eyes of a local. Build an understanding about the origins and history of the complex city, and learn about the horrific events of September 11, 2001.
Pass the Federal Hall National Memorial, built as the US Customer House on the site where George Washington was inaugurated. Stop at the New York Stock Exchange for a memorable photo opportunity, and then continue to Battery Park, originally built as a fort before it became an aquarium and eventually fell under the agency of the National Park Service. Pay tribute to the thousands of citizens and first responders who lost their lives on that fateful day in 2001 at the 9/11 Memorial and gain an insight into the events from your guide's commentary, provided before the crowds arrive later in the day.
Then, board the ferry to Liberty Island to access the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty with your guide. Get up close to Lady Liberty for amazing exterior views and photo opportunities, and learn more about her history in the Pedestal Museum. You will then head to Ellis Island to visit the immigration museum with your guide. Journey through the story of migration to the USA at the site where millions were processed at the start of their new lives in America.
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Viator brokerage fee
- Local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long ticket lines
- Walking tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
State street next to Starbucks across the street from Battery Park
Tour Departs at 8:45am
(if you are interested in a 11:30am you must request this departure time the default departure is 8:45am unless you indicate otherwise)
4 hours 30 minutes