- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
To kick off this exciting tour, you will first take a 30-minute guided tour of Battery Park, and learn its unique history with a local guide. Located at the southern tip of Manhattan Island, the park has an interesting history and many monuments. You will see the beautiful Seaglass Carousel, located within a spiraling pavilion of glass and steel. Learn about the Battery Cannon, Battery Oval, Coast Guard Memorial and Bosque Gardens and Fountain. Your guide will then assist you through the various procedures to board the ferry to Liberty Island.
You will cross New York Harbor to the Statue of Liberty, where your ticket grants you reserve access to the ferry line saving long waiting time. Lady liberty was built by Gustave Eiffel as a gift to the United States from the people of France. Here, take a self-guided audio tour with the provided headsets, available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Arabic.
Afterward, you will cross to Ellis Island to learn about the immigrant experience at the Ellis Island Immigration Museum. It is thought that at least 40% of all current US citizens can trace one or more of their ancestors to Ellis Island! journey through the 60-plus years that the facility processed new arrivals at the start of their lives in America.
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Viator brokerage fee
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
24 State street in front of Starbucks coffee across the street from Battery Park
Returns to original departure point