This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: East Village, East Village, New York City, New York
Our 4-course progressive meal will begin with an introduction to the theme and story of the neighborhood featuring the Risktakers of the East Village: The Immigrants, The Artists and The Chefs. This carefully curated journey will bring that story alive through the cuisine, stories of the chefs and culture of the neighborhood.
On this East Village Food Tour, you'll eat this journey while savoring four courses, one course at each restaurant beginning with two appetizers, followed by an entree and concluding with dessert.
Restaurants showcased may include the best NY-style cheesecake or contemporary chefs innovating on the food from their heritages including Basque or Chinese or Japanese or pierogis from NYC's most famous Ukrainian restaurant. Optional Alcohol pairings can be purchased during the tour.
We hope to tickle your palate and hope your stomach will write you a note of gratitude by the end! Come eat with us!
Duration: 3 hours
- 4-Course Food tasting (2 appetizers, 1 entree, 1 dessert)
- Local guide
- Small group limited to 12 people to ensure a personalized experience
- $25 Covid surcharge
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase on the tour)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 18 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Moderate amount of walking required -- tour is 1.5 miles (2.4 km) long
- Bring layers - New York weather changes frequently
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Locations visited are subject to change
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Not recommended for young children but babies in strollers can be accommodated
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests must be vaccinated and show proof to participate in the tour.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
80 St Marks Pl, New York, NY 10003, USA
Returns to original departure point