Our 4-course progressive meal will begin with an introduction to the theme and story of the neighborhood featuring the Risktakers of the East Village: The Immigrants, The Artists and The Chefs. This carefully curated journey will bring that story alive through the cuisine, stories of the chefs and culture of the neighborhood. On this East Village Food Tour, you'll eat this journey while savoring four courses, one course at each restaurant beginning with two appetizers, followed by an entree and concluding with dessert. Restaurants showcased may include the best NY-style cheesecake or contemporary chefs innovating on the food from their heritages including Basque or Chinese or Japanese or pierogis from NYC's most famous Ukrainian restaurant. Optional Alcohol pairingsWe hope to tickle your palate and hope your stomach will write you a note of gratitude by the end! Come eat with us!
• Avital Food Tours, New York City, NY 10002
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
122 E 7th St, New York, NY 10009, USA
Returns to original departure point