This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Avital Food Tours, New York City, NY 10002
This culinary experience is for true foodies! On your 4-course progressive meal you'll visit some of Williamsburg local residents favorite restaurants: From savoring mussels toast at famous oyster bar recognized by the James Beard award for best bar in the country to Sichuan cuisine at restaurant with Michelin-star recognized chefs to classic Egg in a hole at all-day everyday brunch restaurant to Georgian regional specialties at local neighborhood restaurant to mouthwatering chocolate from Williamsburg-founded bean to bar Hipster Chocolate Maker.
Each and every dish has been carefully curated to tell the story of Williamsburg Brooklyn through its well-known dining scene. Along the way you'll hear the stories of artists and hipsters who have helped develop this neighborhood's food culture, in addition to stories of the Chefs. Come join us on a four course progressive meal in one of Brooklyn's trendiest culinary neighborhood!
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Chocolat Michel Cluizel, 279 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11211, USA
Returns to original departure point