This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bateaux New York by Hornblower Cruises & Events, Chelsea Piers Pier 61, New York, NY 10011, USA
Step aboard our European-inspired, all-glass vessel for an afternoon or evening of unparalleled splendor aboard a New York Harbor cruise
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Stop by the Statue of Liberty
Pass By: Governor's Island, 207 Harbor Rd, Staten Island, NY 10303, USA
Pass By: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Pass By: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
Pass by the Brooklyn Bridge
- Gourmet Plated Brunch
- Coffee, hot tea, iced tea, unlimited mimosas
- Service charge and taxes
- Entry/Admission - Bateaux New York by Hornblower Cruises & Events
- Additional beverages (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code will be enforced - collared shirts for gentlemen. For women, a dress or dressy-casual attire. Dark or dressy jeans are acceptable. However, we strongly recommend no casual jeans, t-shirts, shorts, athletic shoes, or flip flops.
- There is no smoking inside the boat
- Infants are not suitable for this cruise: Bateaux Dinner Cruises feature a sophisticated atmosphere. Children under 6 are not permitted and we do not offer a discounted rate for children.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Guests are required to wear masks/face coverings when on board as they are interacting with others who are not members of their household. Masks not required while seated. Cloth face coverings are not required under on young children under age 2, and anyone who has trouble breathing.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Chelsea Piers, New York, NY 10011, USA
Returns to original departure point