This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Cruises New York Pier 61, Chelsea Piers Pier 61, New York, NY 10011, USA
Step aboard our European-inspired, all-glass vessel for an afternoon or evening of unparalleled splendor aboard a New York Harbor cruise
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Stop by the Statue of Liberty
Pass By: Governor's Island, 207 Harbor Rd, Staten Island, NY 10303, USA
Pass By: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Pass By: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
Pass by the Brooklyn Bridge
- Gourmet Plated Brunch
- Coffee, hot tea, iced tea, unlimited mimosas
- Service charge and taxes
- Entry/Admission - City Cruises New York Pier 61
- Additional beverages (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code will be enforced - collared shirts for gentlemen. For women, a dress or dressy-casual attire. Dark or dressy jeans are acceptable. However, we strongly recommend no casual jeans, t-shirts, shorts, athletic shoes, or flip flops.
- There is no smoking inside the boat
- Infants are not suitable for this cruise: Bateaux Dinner Cruises feature a sophisticated atmosphere. Children under 6 are not permitted and we do not offer a discounted rate for children.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Seating is only guaranteed together for the number of tickets confirmed on this voucher. Reservations may not be combined.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- Guests required to wear masks/face coverings as they are interacting with others Cloth face coverings are not required under on young children under age 2, and anyone who has trouble breathing. All guests must show proof of vaccination For additional information please visit City Cruises Safecruise
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Chelsea Piers, New York, NY 10011, USA
Returns to original departure point