A brunch cruise on the NYC Harbor is the ultimate weekend retreat. Start your Sunday morning the right way by taking a pause and marvel at the beauty of New York City’s splendor aboard a Bateaux brunch cruise. Enjoy our freshly prepared self-serve brunch menu while you take in incredible views of the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge and One World Trade Center and more.
Step aboard the all-glass, European-inspired Bateaux New York for an unforgettable afternoon. Departing from Chelsea Piers, you’ll enjoy a leisurely 2-hour cruise along the Hudson River featuring upscale cuisine, live band entertainment, and unobstructed views of the Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty, and more.
- A two-hour upscale dining cruise on the Hudson and East Rivers
- Delicious brunch buffet with breakfast, lunch & dessert dishes
- Unlimited mimosas, coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- Panoramic, breathtaking views of the NYC skyline from our fully glass-enclosed deck
- Curated music performance by a live pianist
- Guaranteed table for your party size
Watermelon | Cantaloupe Melon | Pineapple | Mixed Berries
Croissants | Muffins | Bagels | Fruit Preserves | Butter
Scottish Smoked Salmon
Cream Cheese | Shaved Red Onions | Roma Tomatoes | Capers
American Cheddar Cheese, Diced Tomatoes & Chives
Applewood Smoked Bacon | Sweet Maple Sausage
Caramelized Onions | Cheddar Cheese | Italian Parsley
Cinnamon French Toast Casserole
Whipped Cream | Banana Foster Syrup
Organic Mixed Field Greens
Grape Tomatoes | English Cucumbers | Carrots | Cheddar Cheese | Red Onions | Herb Croutons | House-Made Ranch Dressing | Balsamic Vinaigrette | Low-Fat Italian Dressing
Beet & Goat Cheese Salad
Organic Mixed Greens | Roasted Golden & Crimson Beets | Candied Pecans | Orange-Anise Vinaigrette
Roasted Broccoli Florets
Toasted Garlic | Chili Flakes
Baked Ziti Pasta
Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese | Mozzarella Cheese | Spinach & Garlic Sauce
Roasted Salmon Provençale
Red & Green Bell Peppers | Kalamata Olives | Tomato Basil Sauce
Maple & Mustard Glazed Chicken
Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce
Hand Carved Strip Loin, USDA Choice
Bateaux Signature Spice Rub | Horseradish Crème | Au Jus
Bateaux Signature Dessert Station
Mini Pastry Cups | Cakes | Pastries | Seasonal Fruit
Fresh Fruit & Desserts | Valrhona Chocolate Sauce
Coffee & Tea Included
V = Vegetarian
*Menu subject to change. Please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy.
- Gourmet brunch
- Coffee, hot tea, iced tea, unlimited mimosas
- Live jazz entertainment
- Service charge and taxes
- Additional beverages (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code will be enforced - collared shirts for gentlemen (jackets requested). For women, a dress or dressy-casual attire. Dark or dressy jeans are acceptable. However, we strongly recommend no casual jeans, t-shirts, shorts, athletic shoes, or flip flops at any time.
- There is no smoking inside the boat
- Infants are not suitable for this cruise: Bateaux Dinner Cruises feature a sophisticated atmosphere. Children under 6 are not permitted and we do not offer a discounted rate for children.
- Wheelchair accessible
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Chelsea Piers, Manhattan
Boarding begins at 11:30am. Cruise departs at 12pm.
Returns to original departure point at approximately 2pm