- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- A la carte dinner included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See the sights illuminated at night
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Head to Chelsea Piers in the evening to board your luxury cruise, an elegant fully glass-enclosed vessel and a deck layout that ensures every table a great view of the live entertainment. Get cozy in the climate-controlled cabin or head to the two outdoor viewing decks as your experienced captain guides you along the Hudson River, New York Harbor and East River.
The moment you step aboard, live entertainment performed by talented musicians provides the perfect ambiance for sipping drinks and admiring the Manhattan skyline. Get up-close views of the Empire State Building, One World Trade Center (Freedom Tower), Battery Park, Colgate Clock, Governor’s Island, South Street Seaport, the Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn Heights and the Manhattan Bridge.
Have your camera ready as you cruise by Ellis Island and the stately Statue of Liberty! As the magnificent skyline spreads before you in all directions, you’ll be served a gourmet dinner at your table (see Itinerary for sample menu). Uniquely designed seating arrangements create an inviting and intimate dining experience.
After dinner, the live entertainment resumes. The evening crescendos with upbeat dance music from the Big Band era to Motown to today’s favorites. Dancing on the spacious hardwood dance floor is encouraged, and musicians are happy to accept requests!
Romance Dinner Cruise
For a more romantic experience, enjoy your dinner at a private table just for you and your sweetheart. Admire your table's half-dozen roses, and pop open a bottle of champagne to toast to this magical evening with two keepsake souvenir Champagne flutes.
First Class Dinner Cruise
Upgrade to First Class for the ultimate luxury experience! Sip a cocktail from the premium open bar and enjoy an amuse bouche (palate teaser) at your own private table before dinner. With this option, an exceptional evening becomes a true VIP event.
- Gourmet 3-course meal
- Coffee, hot tea, iced tea
- Live musical entertainment
- Service charge and taxes
- Alcoholic beverages (if option selected)
- Additional beverages (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress Code will be enforced: For women, cocktail wear, a dress or dressy-casual attire is appropriate. For men collared shirts and dress pants; a jacket is requested. We strongly discourage casual jeans, t-shirts, shorts, athletic shoes or flip flops at any time.
- There is no smoking inside the boat
- Infants are not suitable for this cruise: Bateaux Dinner Cruises feature a sophisticated atmosphere. Children under 6 are not permitted and we do not offer a discounted rate for children.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note: Romance Dinner Cruise package is priced per person for a party of two
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Chelsea Piers, Manhattan
Please note: All cruises begin boarding 1/2 hour prior to the departure time. Tickets may be picked up at the dockside kiosk up to one hour prior to the cruise. In the rare event of a schedule change, you will be contacted with updated information.
Returns to original departure point at approximately 10pm