Join us to celebrate the new year by stepping aboard the all-glass, European-inspired Bateaux New York for an unforgettable evening. Departing from Chelsea Piers, you’ll enjoy a leisurely 3-hour cruise along the Hudson River featuring upscale cuisine, live band entertainment, and unobstructed views of the Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty, and more.
- Three-hour cruise on the Hudson and East Rivers
- A three-course plated meal with attentive tableside service
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea, and water (other beverages available for purchase)
- Panoramic, breathtaking views of the NYC skyline from our fully glass-enclosed deck
- Curated music selection by live performers
Bateaux Dinner Menu
- Beet & Goat Cheese Salad
Organic Mixed Greens | Roasted Golden & Crimson Beets | Candied Pecans | Orange-Anise Vinaigrette
- Corn & Crab Chowder
Lump Crab | Applewood Smoked Bacon | Yellow Corn | Idaho Potatoes | Chives
- Hudson Valley Farms Duck Pastrami
Medjol Date Puree | Navel Orange Segments | Artichoke Chips | Micro Arugula
- Seared Togarashi Tuna
Enoki Mushrooms | English Cucumber | Edamame | Red Bell Pepper | Wasabi Cream
- Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes
Sweet Corn, Red Pepper & Thyme Succotash | Cajun Cream Sauce
- Miso Glazed Cod
Pea & Wasbi Mash | Oyster Mushrooms | Baby Carrots | Sugar Snap Peas | Soy & Sweet Mirin Sauce
- Maple & Mustard Glazed Chicken Breast
Fingerling Potatoes & Chives | Haricot Verts | Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce
- Braised Beef Short Rib
Idaho Potato & Horseradish Mash | Baby Carrots | Pearl Onions | English Peas | Cabernet Sauvignon Sauce
- Greek Zucchini Fritters
Lemon Orzo with Red Onions & Sun Dried Tomatoes | Spring Onion & Cucumber Tzatziki
- Duo of Sorbet
Seasonal Sorbet | Fresh Fruit
- New York Style Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Cake
Dark Chocolate Ganache | Raspberry Sauce
- Bateaux Signature Warm Butter Cake
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream | Blackberry Sauce
- Artisanal Cheese Plate
Assorted Cow, Sheep & Goat Milk Cheeses | Chili Rosemary Cashews | Quince Paste
Coffee & Tea Included
V = Vegetarian
*Menu subject to change. Please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy.
- Gourmet dinner
- Coffee, hot tea, iced tea
- Live jazz entertainment
- Service charge and taxes
- Additional beverages (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code will be enforced - collared shirts for gentlemen (jackets requested). For women, cocktail wear, a dress or dressy-casual attire. Dark or dressy jeans are acceptable. However, we strongly recommend no casual jeans, t-shirts, shorts, athletic shoes, or flip flops at any time.
- There is no smoking inside the boat
- Infants are not suitable for this cruise: Bateaux Dinner Cruises feature a sophisticated atmosphere. Children under 6 are not permitted and we do not offer a discounted rate for children.
- Wheelchair accessible
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Chelsea Piers, Manhattan
Boarding begins at 6:15pm. Cruise departs at 7pm.
Returns to original departure point at approximately 10pm