- Board a hop-on hop-off Big Bus at any stop along two routes
- Explore the sights of downtown and uptown Manhattan
- Admission ticket to the Empire State Building observation deck included
- Travel round-trip by ferry to Ellis Island and Liberty Island
Explore Downtown (Red Route)
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- M&M'S World New York - Stop 1 - 7th Ave & W 48th St
- W 42nd St and Broadway - **Closed until further notice** Stop 2 - Times Square East
- 5th Avenue & West 32nd Street - Stop 3 - Empire State Building / KoreaTown ( (in front of CVS Pharmacy)
- 5th Ave & W 23rd St - Stop 4 - Flatiron District (in front of Eisenbergs Sandwich Shop)
- Broadway/Spring St - Stop 5 - SoHo (in front of the Nike Store)
- 100 Lafayette St - Stop 6 - Chinatown / Little Italy (near corner with Walker Street)
- Park Row & Beekman St - Stop 7 - Brooklyn Bridge (across from 33 Park Row)
- Broadway & Wall St - Stop 8 - Wall Street / Charging Bull (Southwest corner near Rector St)
- PX3P+85 New York - Stop 9 - Statue of Liberty / Battery Park
- Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises - Stop 10 - 42nd St & 12th Ave
Empire State Building / SoHo / Statue of Liberty / New York City Hall / Charging Bull (Wall Street Bull) / Bryant Park / Times Square / The High Line
Operates: Explore Downtown buses start at 9.30 AM and the last bus departs at 4.30 PM from Stop 1. This loop frequency is every 60 minutesCustomers are advised to visit our website or to download our app to find out more about our new health and safety measures and for the most update service information.
Explore Uptown (Blue Route)
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- W 42nd St and Broadway - Stop 2 - Times Square East (*in front of the Knickerbocker Hotel)
- 7 Avenue Station - Stop 11 - Times Square North (in front of Majectic Deli)
- 5th Avenue & East 83rd Street - Stop 12 - The Metropolitan Museum of Art (outside the museum near 83rd St)
- 5th Avenue & East 66th Street - Stop 13 - Central Park Zoo (opposite 845 5th Ave)
- Central Park South & Columbus Circle - Stop 14 - Columbus Circle (Southwest corner of Central Park, next to Maine Monument)
Carnegie Hall / Times Square / Bryant Park / Grand Central Terminal / The Metropolitan Museum of Art / Frick Collection / Central Park / Central Park Zoo / Columbus Circle
Operates: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM from Stop #11 - 7th Ave & W 50th StEvery 60 minutes, total time of tour is approximately 75 - 90 minutesCustomers are advised to visit the Big Bus website or to download the Big Bus app to see the most up to date bus stop locations and timings. For live bus tracking on the day of travel - please download the Big Bus App in advance of arrival.
- 1-day hop-on hop-off bus pass
- Audio commentary on board
- Admission to the Empire State Building observation deck
- Admission to the Statue of Liberty Island (only)
- 2 Routes - Uptown and Downtown
- Ferry to Liberty & Ellis Islands
- Audio Tour for Liberty & Ellis Islands
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tickets claimed after 3pm are valid for the next day
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- The Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Ferry operates from 9:00am to 3:00pm with regular departures from Battery Park. You will need to redeem your ticket voucher with a Big Bus Tours staff member before heading to the ferry terminal
- This ticket includes a ferry journey to both Liberty Island and Ellis Island, but not interior monument or museum access.
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Big Bus NYC Hop-On Hop-Off, Empire State Building Statue of Liberty
4/1/2021 - 10/13/2023
|Monday - Sunday :||09:30 AM - 04:30 PM|
1 hour 30 minutes
You may disembark at any of the available stops.