Explore Downtown (Red Route)
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- M&M's World New York - Stop 1 - 7th Ave & W 48th St
- W 42nd St and Broadway - Stop 2 - Times Square East
- 5th Avenue & West 32nd Street - Stop 3 - Empire State Building / KoreaTown ( (in front of CVS Pharmacy)
- 5th Ave & W 23rd St - Stop 4 - Flatiron District (in front of Eisenbergs Sandwich Shop)
- Broadway/Spring St - Stop 5 - SoHo (in front of the Nike Store)
- 100 Lafayette St - Stop 6 - Chinatown / Little Italy (near corner with Walker Street)
- Park Row & Beekman St - Stop 7 - Brooklyn Bridge (across from 33 Park Row)
- Broadway & Wall St - Stop 8 - Wall Street / Charging Bull (Southwest corner near Rector St)
- PX3P+85 - Stop 9 - Statue of Liberty / Battery Park
- Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises - Stop 10 - 42nd St & 12th Ave
Times Square / Empire State Building / Flatiron Building / Greenwich Village / Battery Park / The High Line / SoHo / Little Italy / Charging Bull (Wall Street Bull) / New York City Hall / Bryant Park / Madame Tussauds New York
Operates: 9:30 AM (from stop 1 - M&M'S World) - 4:40 PMEvery 20 to 30 minutes, totally route takes 90 minutesCustomers are advised to visit our website or to download our app to find out more about our new health and safety measures and for the most update service information.
Explore Uptown (Blue Route)
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- W 42nd St and Broadway - Stop 2 - Times Square East (*in front of the Knickerbocker Hotel)
- 7 Avenue Station - Stop 11 - Times Square North (in front of Majectic Deli)
- 5th Avenue & East 83rd Street - Stop 12 - The Metropolitan Museum of Art (outside the museum near 83rd St)
- 5th Avenue & East 66th Street - Stop 13 - Central Park Zoo (opposite 845 5th Ave)
- Central Park South & Columbus Circle - Stop 14 - Columbus Circle (Southwest corner of Central Park, next to Maine Monument)
Carnegie Hall / Grand Central Terminal / Bryant Park / Central Park Zoo / Central Park
Operates: Explore Uptown buses start at 10AM and the last bus departs at 4 PM from Stop 2. This loop frequency is every 60 minutes.
- Entry to the Empire State Building
- Hop-on hop-off, open-top, sightseeing bus tour
- Recorded commentary in 10 languages
- Wi-Fi on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Customers are advised to download the Big Bus app to find out more about our new health and safety measures and for real-time bus tracking information. Alternatively please visit the Big Bus website.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
1 hour 30 minutes
You may disembark at any of the available stops.