Explore Downtown (Red Route)
Route Duration: 2 hours
- Empire State Building - Stop 3 - Empire State Building / KoreaTown
- 98 Park Row - Stop 9 - Brooklyn Bridge / City Hall
- Partnership for New York City - Stop 11 - Statue of Liberty/Battery Park
- Lucky Strike Manhattan - Stop 12 - Circle Line Sightseeing
- 1600 Broadway - Stop 14 - M&M World Stop
Times Square / Empire State Building / Flatiron Building / Greenwich Village / Battery Park / The High Line / SoHo / Little Italy / Charging Bull (Wall Street Bull) / New York City Hall / Bryant Park / Madame Tussauds New York
Operates: Explore Downtown buses start at 9.40am and the last bus departs at 4.40pm from Stop 1. This loop frequency is every 60 minutes.We have introduced a number of new health & safety measures to reduce the risk associated with the spread of Covid-19 in line with government advice and requirements of the local health authorities. These include regular cleaning of buses and social distancing measures.To uphold these new safety and hygiene standards in keeping our guests safe during the Covid-19 Pandemic, we may have to operate a reduced service and changes to ticket inclusions. This may also include frequency of departures, changes to routes and reduction/removal of stops.Customers are advised to visit our website or to download our app to find out more about our new health and safety measures and for the most update service information.
Explore Uptown (Blue Route)
Route Duration: 2 hours
- 7th Avenue & West 50th Street - Stop 15 - Times Square North (in front of Majestic)
Carnegie Hall / Grand Central Terminal / Bryant Park / Central Park Zoo / Central Park
Operates: Explore Uptown buses start at 10am and the last bus departs at 4pm from Stop 15. This loop frequency is every 20-25 minutes.
- Entry to the Empire State Building
- Hop-on hop-off, open-top, sightseeing bus tour
- Recorded commentary in 10 languages
- Wi-Fi on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Maps and brochures will not be handed out on the service and customers are encouraged to download our Free Mobile App providing extended digital content including map and live bus tracking.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.