Simply show your paper or mobile voucher to a Big Bus Tours staff member - they'll issue you a receipt that you'll be able to use to hop on the bus throughout the validity period of your ticket.
Cruise the entire loops of Downtown, Uptown, Harlem and Brooklyn or hop off when a destination interests you enough that you want to explore it further. Heading Downtown you will see New York’s famous landmarks; from Times Square to the Empire State Building and the world famous Brooklyn Bridge. Going Uptown you will enjoy views of Central Park, and discover famous landmarks like Museum Mile and Grand Central Terminal. Continue to discover the city by exploring the Harlem and Brooklyn loops. Experience the diverse culture, beautiful parks, stunning architecture and picturesque views atop an open air bus. Hop on or Hop off at your leisure to create your own customized journey around the city.
Your package includes entrance to the famous Empire State Building’s 86th floor main observatory deck. Once dubbed the 8th wonder of the world, the Empire State Building is an internationally renowned Art Deco icon that epitomizes the unique spirit of New York. In addition, you can also learn about the fascinating history of the Empire State Building and its construction in the early 1930s, discover how it became one of the most energy efficient structures in New York City.
To end your adventure head down to Macy’s Herald Square, the world’s largest store, to collect your $10 Gift Card plus a complimentary tote bag! Macy’s covers an entire city block with 11 levels of the latest fashions. Macy's offers a full-service Visitor Center on the Mezzanine Level, plus restaurants throughout the store and exciting events almost every day.
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- 2 Day bus tickets will be valid for consecutive days from time of redemption. Tickets claimed after 3pm will be valid for 24 hours from time of redemption
- Recorded commentary available in 10 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean and Russian.
- Wheelchair accessible Panoramic night tour operates on a first-come, first-served basis, so try to arrive early to secure your seat (if option selected)
- Night Tour is not a hop-on hop-off tour
- Macy’s Visitor Center is located at 151 W. 34th Street on the Mezzanine Level where you pick up your gift card.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Board the bus at any stop along your route
5/16/2019 - 4/30/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
2 to 4 hrs
You may disembark at any of the available stops.