- All entrance fees included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Lunch included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY
Toast your way through the past and present of beer brewing in Brooklyn! This neighborhood was once home to 48 breweries, but this ancient trade disappeared from the borough in the 1970s, only to be reborn in recent years with craft breweries leading the way. If you want a taste (quite literally…) of the history behind beer brewing in New York, look no further!
Stop At: Urban Oyster Tours, 154 Grand St, New York City, NY 10013-3141
On this NYC beer tour, we take a behind-the-scenes local look at how beer is made at one of Brooklyn’s present-day breweries. Explore the pre-prohibition era as we check out 19th-century brewery buildings, visit landmark sites, and share stories of the German immigrants who lived and worked in the neighborhood.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: New York City Urban Adventures, 154 Grand St, New York City, NY 10013-3141
Plus, don’t forget all the craft beer and food along the way! We enjoy a number of great Brooklyn brews from all kinds of spots, and stop off at a local pizza joint. Join us as we raise a glass to the history and masters of beer in Brooklyn!
Stop At: Interboro Spirits and Ales, 942 Grand St, Brooklyn, NY 11211-2707
We go in and get a tour and a tasting and we end the tour here so guests can stay as long as they want.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY
The entire tour takes place in the neighborhood of Williamsburg, Brooklyn
Duration: 3 hours
- Tastings at one of Brooklyn's famous breweries, as well as several local bars
- Pizza and Beer
- Knowledgeable local guide
- Entry/Admission - Urban Oyster Tours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 21 years, please bring valid photo ID
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- ALL TOURS DEPART FROM SUGARBURG: 518 METROPOLITAN AVENUE, BROOKLYN, NY 11211
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Sugarburg, 519 Metropolitan Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11211, USA
Interboro Spirits & Ales, 942 Grand St, Brooklyn, NY 11211, USA