Your next adventure is waiting for you up in the trees! Zipline over the Bronx River in this 2-way river crossing. Leave the concrete jungle behind and immerse yourself in Treetop Adventure.
• Bronx Zoo, 2300 Southern Blvd, Bronx, NY 10460-1090
- Treetop Adventure Zipline Ticket
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All participants must meet age, weight and reach requirements: a minimum of 7 years old, between 50 and 275 pounds and able to reach 5 feet 6 inches with feet flat on the ground. Any Participant who do not meet ALL requirements will not be allowed to participate.
- All participants are required to wear Athletic-type lace up sneakers to participate (approval is at the discretion of the course rangers)
- Smart Waivers for all attendees should be filled out in advance of your reservation. Signing your waiver at check-in may impede your allotted time slot.
- Our Treetop Adventure staff cannot be used to substitute for adult escort or supervision. Please look closely at the supervisor/escort requirements for all minors
- Anyone age 7 to 17 years must be accompanied by an adult (18 year or older) into Treetop Adventure.
- CHILDREN AGES 7 - 9 must be accompanied by at least one ticketed adult throughout the entire zipline experience - a parent or guardian 18 years of age or older who will sign liability waiver. Max of two children (ages 7 - 9) per adult in the party. CHILDREN AGES 10 –17 may participate alone, but must have a completed waiver and must have parent or guardian 18 years or older present to check in, attend safety orientation and supervise them at all times.
- Ticket sales can end at any time or when tickets are sold out.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Bronx River Pkwy/Boston Rd, The Bronx, NY 10460, USA
12/5/2019 - 10/30/2021
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
Returns to original departure point