No matter the season, Brooklyn Botanic Garden offers an idyllic, 52-acre living museum where beauty, romance, and fun blossom among our world-class plant collections and specialty gardens. Experience the serenity and wonder of nature without leaving the city at what the New York Times hails as “the premier horticultural attraction in the region.”
Tour the many specialty gardens within Brooklyn Botanic Garden: Enjoy the serenity of the Japanese Hill-and-Pond Garden; take in the fragrant Cranford Rose Garden; and visit the exotic collections of the Steinhardt Conservatory, including the famous C.V. Starr Bonsai Museum. The blossoming of Brooklyn Botanic Garden’s 200 cherry trees is a New York City rite of spring and not to be missed.
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Brooklyn Botanic Garden inspires people of all ages through the conservation, display, and enjoyment of plants. The Garden serves communities in New York City and internationally through its world-class gardens, extensive research collections, and numerous educational and community programs.
Seeing the entire 52-acre Garden would take a full day. If time is limited, visit a few of the many “gardens within the Garden,” or take a one-hour tour of seasonal highlights, offered most days. Brooklyn Botanic Garden is open year-round, and each season offers its own botanical wonders.
- See graceful evergreens and winter berries outdoors and tropical fruits and colorful orchids indoors.
- Spring wildflowers, daffodils, magnolias, tulips, and cherries burst with bloom from late March through early May.
- Peonies, lilacs, wisteria, and azaleas adorn the Garden from late April through May.
- Roses, water-lilies, and meadow flowers are among the many beautiful blooms in the Garden throughout the summer.
- Stroll the Garden to take in brilliant autumnal foliage, late-blooming roses, migrating wildlife, and much more.
- Admission to Brooklyn Botanic Garden
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Voucher must be redeemed at the admission booth for entry
- Any items ordered not on the voucher will be paid for separately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Brooklyn Botanic Garden
Brooklyn Botanic Garden Hours
Tuesday–Sunday 10am – 4:30pm
Tuesday–Friday 8am – 6pm
Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
Tuesday–Friday 8am – 4:30 pm
Saturday and Sunday 10am – 4:30pm
1 to 6 hrs