- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Small group ensures personal service
New York City began in lower Manhattan as the Dutch colony town of Nieuw Amsterdam, in 1626. It grew from the Battery Park area, a quarter-mile north to what is now Wall Street. Taken over by the British in 1664, New York then grew beyond ‘the wall’ northward, eventually taking over the entire 17km (13 mile) island. The Olde New York Tour begins and ends in historic South Street Seaport, once the hub of New York’s maritime trading empire. You will touch an artifact that was created at the start of the American Revolution. You’ll have a great view of the Statue of Liberty, The Sphere – a sculpture that once graced the World Trade Center – and the New York Stock Exchange. This tour takes about two hours. (Note: the tour does not go into the National 9/11 Memorial.)
- Professional tour guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Brooklyn Bridge Sightseeing
(specific address provided on voucher)
9:00am and 4:00pm