This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brooklyn Navy Yard BLDG 92, 63 Flushing Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11205-1005
Begin your tour at the Brooklyn Navy Yard's Visitor and Exhibition Center, where you'll learn about the naval history of the site and its transformation into a center of technology, manufacturing, and design today
Duration: 20 minutes
- 2-hour tour
- Driver and bus to transport us from place to place across the massive site
- Knowledgeable and engaging guide
- 4-5 stops to visit historically significant sites
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- While infants under 2 years of age do not require tickets, they must be tied to the body (via a wrapping cloth, Baby Bjorn, etc.) of the accompanying adult while on the bus to ensure the child’s safety
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour is wheelchair-accessible, however the bus has limited capacity for wheelchair users. If a wheelchair-accessible space on the bus is needed, please provide this information with your booking and you will receive a confirmation for a wheelchair-accessible spot on the bus or alternate accommodations if no spot is available. Please provide as much advance notice as possible to ensure accommodations.
- Assistive listening devices are available for guests and may be requested on the day of the tour.
- The Brooklyn Navy Yard can be reached by bus, on foot, by bicycle, and via the NYC public ferry system. The NYC ferries and city buses are accessible to people who use wheelchairs. Take the Astoria line ferry from East 34th Street or Pier 11/Wall Street in Manhattan to the Brooklyn Navy Yard ferry stop. Please plan your trip to the Yard in advance to ensure an early arrival. Additional directions provided with your confirmation.
- The tour will start at the Brooklyn Navy Yard Center at Building 92, which includes a coffee shop, small gift shop, and three floors of exhibits that are free and open to the public. The exhibitions are open from 12-6pm, Wednesday-Sunday.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
1 Carlton Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11205, USA
Returns to original departure point