This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brooklyn Navy Yard BLDG 92, 63 Flushing Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11205-1005
One of our stops will include the Brooklyn Navy Yard's Visitor and Exhibition Center, where you'll learn about the naval history of the site and its transformation into a center of technology, manufacturing, and design today
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Brooklyn Navy Yard, Brooklyn, NY, USA
See and learn about historic buildings, urban infrastructure, food manufacturing, and one of the oldest dry docks in the country that is still in use as a commercial ship repair facility.
Duration: 2 hours
- 2-hour tour
- Knowledgeable and engaging guide
- 4-5 stops to visit historically significant sites
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour is wheelchair- and stroller-accessible.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Assistive listening devices are available for guests, but must be requested at least 72 hours in advance of the tour date to ensure accommodations.
- The Brooklyn Navy Yard can be reached by bus, on foot, by bicycle, and via the NYC public ferry system. The NYC ferries and city buses are accessible to people who use wheelchairs and strollers. Take the Astoria line ferry from East 34th Street or Pier 11/Wall Street in Manhattan to the Brooklyn Navy Yard ferry stop. Please plan your trip to the Yard in advance to ensure an early arrival.
- Since portions of this tour will go indoors, proof of vaccination is required in order to participate. Please check to make sure that your proof and type of vaccination qualifies, according to NYC law: https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/covid/covid-19-vaccines-keytonyc.page
- Not recommended for people who have difficulty walking one mile
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Since a few portions of this tour will be indoors, NYC law requires that all participants demonstrate proof of vaccination status when checking in for the tour in order to participate. Learn more here: https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/covid/covid-19-vaccines-keytonyc.page
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
141 Flushing Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11205, USA
Returns to original departure point