This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dyker Heights, Brooklyn, NY
This is a residential district whose residents decorate their homes with incredible holiday light displays. We will view the best houses while learning about neighborhood tradition.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Knowledgeable tour guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Total walking distance: approx. 2 miles / 3 kilometers.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
8626 4th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11209, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
1184 84th St, Brooklyn, NY 11228, USA