Enjoy a hands-on lesson which will inform you about this controversial art form.
A professional artist will teach basic tools and techniques of the trade. Let your creativity loose with spray paint and participate in creating a unique urban artwork!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brooklyn Unplugged Tours - Graffiti & Street Art Walking Tour in Brooklyn, 30 Wyckoff Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11237, USA
Workshop meeting place
Duration: 10 minutes
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Brooklyn Unplugged Tours - Graffiti & Street Art Walking Tour in Brooklyn
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
30 Wyckoff Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11237, USA
Returns to original departure point