- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
This is a private neighborhood walking tour. It begins at your choice of 12pm or 3pm, in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. The tour is a walk through the area. The private expert tour guide narrates while walking around. The guide provides insider information about the neighborhood's culture, lifestyle and history. The guide also points out sites of interest. These include restaurants, historic sites, skyline views and more.
Possible inclusions: East River State Park, Mast Brothers chocolate factory, Bedford Avenue shopping district, Heatonist hot sauce shop, Spire Loft apartments, and Rough Trade musical records shop.
Please note: there is no food provided on this tour. Customers will be informed about top foodie shops in the area, and they will have the option to purchase a snack if they desire to.
The guide offers recommendations for dining, shopping, nearby activities or directions. The tour lasts 2 hours. The tour concludes at the meeting place.
- Local, professional guide
- Private tour
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Bakeshop by Woops!
Returns to original departure point