- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Start your pedicab tour just a few blocks south of Central Park, a celebrated urban oasis that sits in the center of Manhattan. The pedicab’s canopied seating compartment is attached to a large tricycle that your professional guide pedals throughout your 1-hour or 2-hour tour, so all you have to do is take a seat and you’re on your way!
Opened in 1857, Central Park covers a sprawling 843 acres (341 hectares) and draws thousands of locals and tourists every day. Your guide will tell you interesting facts and figures about this magnificent New York gem and point out major landmarks including Central Park Carousel, The Dairy, Literary Walk, Sheep Meadow, Tavern on the Green and Strawberry Fields.
The picturesque park has been the setting for scenes from numerous movies over the years. You will see some notable filming locations including Naumberg Bandshell from Breakfast at Tiffany’s and Wollman Rink from Serendipity.
Stop along the way to stretch your legs and capture photos of famous attractions. Don't be surprised if you find people taking pictures of you, too, as you whiz by in your quirky little pedicab!
After exploring the park, you’ll return to your Midtown Manhattan departure point, just a block from the high-end shops of Fifth Avenue.
- Private pedicab tour
- Professional licensed New York City guide/driver
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pedicabs are equipped with seat belts, shade canopies and blankets
- Tour is private and will not be shared with other individuals
- Price shown is per pedicab, max 3 people
- In the event of inclement weather conditions, you may either reschedule the tour or receive a refund
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Two blocks from Central Park South between 5th and 6th Avenue
Tour times: 10am, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm
1 or 2 hours
Returns to original departure point