Visit: Central Park Zoo, 830 5th Ave, New York City, NY 10065-7001
The zoo is open every day of the year and features three major biomes: the Tropic Zone, Temperate Territory, and the Polar Circle. From tropical birds, to snow leopards, grizzly bears, and one of the nation’s largest colonies of Antarctic penguins, there are animals to enjoy in every season. We also feature the Tisch Children’s Zoo, a playful adventure for our youngest guests who’ll encounter goats, sheep, some of the world’s most unique ducks, and the only cow who calls Manhattan home. Our goal is to inspire our visitors and connect them to the plight of animals in the wild and the conservation work we’re doing to protect them.
- Admission to the Main Zoo
- Admission to Tisch Children's Zoo
- One visit to the 4-D Theater
- Entry/Admission - Central Park Zoo
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Last entry is 30 minutes prior to closing.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
1 to 2 hours