- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Seasonal Offer
Enjoy a ride along the Hudson River over to the East River on this New York evening cruise. You'll get close-up view of Lady Liberty and watch the awesome Macy's fireworks display light up the night sky. Make this 4th of July a night to remember as you dance the night away to the beats of the DJ. Deliciously prepared food and drinks are available on board for purchase to make this Independence Day celebration in New York complete.
VIP Cruise Upgrade Option
Tickets include spectacular views of the fireworks, an onboard DJ to keep the party rocking, a festive 4th of July menu and an open beer, wine and soda bar.
- Live DJ Entertainment
- Food and drinks (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- For children/infants under the age of 3, please ask at the box office for an infant ticket; it is free of charge
- Food and drinks are not allowed to be brought on board. There is a concession stand available to purchase food and drinks. Also all inclusive upgrade option is available.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Tour departs from Pier 83, New York
Cruise departs at 6pm
(Boarding begins at 5:15pm)
Please arrive 1-hour prior to your cruise departure time to allow for voucher exchange and boarding
Returns to original departure point at approximately 11pm