Special OfferBook by August 31 to save 12% off our previously offered price!
- Family friendly
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Your comic captains, Mad Dog and Wild Thing, take you on an exciting, adrenaline-fueled race across New York Harbor at 45 mph (72 kph). "The Beast" makes a quick stop at the Statue of Liberty for a close-up photo opportunity.
Due to the fast, bumpy, and extreme nature of the BEAST ride, you must observe the following:
Absolutely no pregnant women on board THE BEAST.
Absolutely no people with heart conditions, back injuries, or those susceptible to back injury!
All passengers must stay seated while the boat is in motion. Keep your hands and head in the boat while docking.
Hold on to hats and sunglasses, they may fly away when THE BEAST gets up to full speed.
- 30-minute Speedboat Ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must be at least 40" (102cm) tall to ride the beast
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Please arrive 45 minutes prior to your preferred cruise departure time to allow for voucher exchange and boarding. In peak season, please arrive 1 hour prior to your preferred cruise departure time.
- Insider Tip: Your voucher may be exchanged anytime in advance of your departure date at Pier 83 to secure advance tickets.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Tour departs from Pier 83, New York
April 28-Sept 23 2018: Every hour on the hour from 10am-6pm
Returns to original departure point