- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Fully narrated tour
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
While you cruise, your knowledgeable tour guide acts as part entertainer and part historian, bringing the city's breathtaking sights and fascinating history to life. You will discover the secrets of New York City as you sail around Manhattan Island, and see three rivers, seven major bridges including the Brooklyn Bridge, the five boroughs, over 25 world-renowned landmarks and, of course, a magnificent close-up of the Statue of Liberty. Beverages, food and souvenirs are available for purchase on board.
In addition to the live tour guide narration in English, recorded narration is available in seven languages: French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin and English via free app download. Instructions provided on voucher.
Choose to upgrade to premier seating which offers skip-the-line privileges, an exclusive inside area and outdoor patio area onboard, water, and dedicated wait service. In the summer opt for the VIP package upgrade that includes a lunch (Options include Lobster Roll, Burger or Chicken plus coleslaw, chips, soft drink) at North River Lobster located on nearby Pier 83.
- 2.5 hour Sightseeing Cruise
- Live narration by Circle Line’s world famous guides (in English)
- Recorded narration in seven languages available via free app download
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For children/infants under the age of 3, please ask at the box office for an infant ticket; it is free of charge.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Recorded narration available in seven languages: French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin and English via free app download. Instructions provided on voucher.
- Please arrive 45 minutes prior to your preferred cruise departure time to allow for voucher exchange and boarding. In peak season, please arrive 1 hour prior to your preferred cruise departure time.
- Unless you purchase an option that includes premier seating your preferred cruise time is not guaranteed. Insider Tip: Your voucher may be exchanged anytime in advance of your departure date at Pier 83 to secure advance tickets.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Tour departs from Pier 83, New York
Sept 5-Oct 29 2017: 10:00am and 1:30pm
Oct 30 2017-March 9 2018: 12:00pm
Mar 10-Apr 27 2018: 10:00am and 1:30pm
Apr 28-Sept 3 2018: 10:00am, 12:00pm and 1:30pm
Sept 4-Oct 28 2018: 10:00am and 1:30pm
Oct 29 2018-Mar 31 2019: 12:00pm
VIP Package: April - September
North River Lobster Hours of Operation
April 13-27: Fri-Sun 12pm-9pm
April 28-Sept 30: Mon and Wed 4pm-9pm, Thurs-Sun 12pm-9pm
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point