- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Family friendly
- Fully narrated tour
Cruise down the Hudson where you'll see all the classic Manhattan sights, then make a pass by Liberty Island to see everyone’s favorite lady – the Statue of Liberty - then cut across New York Harbor’s Upper Bay to the waterfront of Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, a neighborhood made famous by disco dancing and John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever.
You'll travel up the waterfront, from Bay Ridge to Greenpoint, cover BK’s unique history and culture – everything from early Dutch settlers to today’s tastemakers. From movie-worthy Mafiosos to hip-hop moguls…from Brooklyn's best pies (that’s pizza) to one of the world’s most famous bridges and everything in between. Finish the cruise with the sights and highlights of Manhattan as you cruise back to the pier.
Not a tourist? Even the born and bred Brooklynite will learn something new about their home borough on this cruise. This family-friendly, no-walking-necessary boat tour makes Brooklyn sightseeing accessible to everyone!
- 2-hour Sightseeing Cruise
- Live narration by Circle Line’s world famous guides (in English)
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For children/infants under the age of 3, please ask at the box office for an infant ticket; it is free of charge.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 45 minutes prior to your preferred cruise departure time to allow for voucher exchange and boarding. In peak season, please arrive 1 hour prior to your preferred cruise departure time.
- Insider Tip: Your voucher may be exchanged anytime in advance of your departure date at Pier 83 to secure advance tickets.
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Tour departs from Pier 83, New York
March 11-April 28 2017: 12:30pm
April 29-Sept 4 2017: 11:00am and 3:00pm
Sept 5-Oct 29 2017: 11:00am and 3:30pm
Returns to original departure point