- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Circle Line Cruises, W 42nd St Pier 83 W 42nd St, New York City, NY 10036
Part entertainer, part historian, your knowledgeable tour guide brings New York's breathtaking sights and fascinating history to life. Beverages, food and souvenirs are available for purchase on board.
Stop At: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
Your cruise takes you sailing down the Hudson, around Battery Park, up the East River, past the South Street Seaport and under the Brooklyn Bridge.
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Get close-ups of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and more.
- Live narration by Circle Line’s world famous guides (in English)
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Restroom on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Outdoor deck
- Snacks - Available for purchase
- Alcoholic Beverages - Available for purchase
- Soda/Pop - Available for purchase
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- For children/infants under the age of 3, please ask at the box office for an infant ticket; it is free of charge.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All excursions require passengers to present proof of at least one vaccine dose (2 doses as of 12/27) prior to boarding. All proof must be accompanied by a valid ID. Children under 5 are exempt; anybody between 5 and 18 must have proof but are not required to have a valid ID.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises, North River Piers, 83 W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point