- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Your cruise takes you sailing down the Hudson, around Battery Park, up the East River, past the South Street Seaport and under the Brooklyn Bridge. Part entertainer, part historian, your knowledgeable tour guide brings New York's breathtaking sights and fascinating history to life. Beverages, food and souvenirs are available for purchase on board.
In addition to the live tour guide narration in English, recorded narration is available in seven languages: French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin and English via free app download. Instructions provided on voucher.
Choose to upgrade to the VIP package that includes premier seating which offers skip-the-line privileges, an exclusive inside area and outdoor patio area onboard, water, and dedicated wait service. Your package also includes a $20 voucher to North River Lobster located on nearby Pier 83.
See the itinerary section for more details.
- 1.5 hour Sightseeing Cruise
- Live narration by Circle Line’s world famous guides (in English)
- Recorded narration in seven languages available via free app download
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For children/infants under the age of 3, please ask at the box office for an infant ticket; it is free of charge.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Recorded narration available in seven languages: French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin and English via free app download. Instructions provided on voucher.
- Please arrive 45 minutes prior to your preferred cruise departure time to allow for voucher exchange and boarding. In peak season, please arrive 1 hour prior to your preferred cruise departure time.
- Unless you purchase a VIP package that includes premier seating your preferred cruise time is not guaranteed. Insider Tip: Your voucher may be exchanged anytime in advance of your departure date at Pier 83 to secure advance tickets.
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Tour departs from Pier 83, New York
January 1-April 28 2017: 3:30pm
April 29-Sept 4 2017: 12:30pm and 4:00pm
Sept 5-Oct 29 2017: 12:30pm
Oct 30-March 9 2018: 3:30pm
VIP Package: April - September
North River Lobster Hours of Operation
April 14-28: Fri-Sun 12pm-9pm
April 29-Sept 30: Mon and Wed 4pm-9pm, Thurs-Sun 12pm-9pm
Returns to original departure point