- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Circle Line Cruises, New York City, NY 10036
Part entertainer, part historian, your knowledgeable tour guide brings New York's breathtaking sights and fascinating history to life. Beverages, food and souvenirs are available for purchase on board.
Stop At: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
Your cruise takes you sailing down the Hudson, around Battery Park, up the East River, past the South Street Seaport and under the Brooklyn Bridge.
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Get close-ups of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and more.
- 1.5 hour Sightseeing Cruise
- Live narration by Circle Line’s world famous guides (in English)
- Recorded narration in seven languages available via free app download
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- For children/infants under the age of 3, please ask at the box office for an infant ticket; it is free of charge.
- Recorded narration available in seven languages: French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin and English via free app download. Instructions provided on voucher.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises, Pier 83, W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point