- Fully narrated tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Hop aboard your boat from Pier 83 on the west side of Manhattan. Your 60-minute cruise takes you down the Hudson River to the Statue of Liberty before turning back. Along the way, learn about the sites and New York’s history from an informative guide on board, and keep your camera out and ready.
Get a prime vantage point of the majestic Statue of Liberty, as your captain pulls up within 100 feet (30 meters) of the monument. Pass by Ellis Island and learn about its historic role in American immigration. Set your sights on One World Trade Center, the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere at a height of 1,776 feet (541 meters). Sail past the World Financial Center (renamed Brookfield Place in 2014 after renovations), home to corporation giants like Merrill Lynch, RBC Capital Markets and American Express.
Snap plenty of photos of iconic sites during the cruise, and if you’d like snacks or drinks, food and beverages are available for purchase right on the boat.
In addition to the live tour guide narration in English, recorded narration is available in seven languages: French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin and English via free app download. Instructions provided on voucher.
- 1-hour Sightseeing Cruise
- Live narration by Circle Line’s world famous guides (in English)
- Recorded narration in seven languages available via free app download
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For children/infants under the age of 3, please ask at the box office for an infant ticket; it is free of charge.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Recorded narration available in seven languages: French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin and English via free app download. Instructions provided on voucher.
- Please arrive 45 minutes prior to your preferred cruise departure time to allow for voucher exchange and boarding. In peak season, please arrive 1 hour prior to your preferred cruise departure time.
- Insider Tip: Your voucher may be exchanged anytime in advance of your departure date at Pier 83 to secure advance tickets.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Tour departs from Pier 83, New York
Oct 29 2018-March 9 2019: 10:00am
Mar 10-Apr 26 2019: 10:30am and 2:30pm
Apr 27-Oct 28 2019: 10:30am, 2:30pm and 4:30pm
Oct 29 2019-March 31 2020: 10:00am
Return to original departure point.