- Fully narrated tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Manhattan Skyline, New York City, NY
See the Manhattan Skyline
Pass By: Empire State Building, 20 West 34th Street, New York City, NY 10001
Get a view of the iconic Empire State Building within the Manhattan Skyline
Pass By: Hudson Yards, Hudson Yards, New York City, New York
Hudson Yards is New York’s newest neighborhood and home to more than 100 diverse shops, culinary experiences and attractions The Edge and The Vessel.
Pass By: The Vessel, 20 Hudson Yards, New York City, NY 10001-2151
The extraordinary centerpiece of Hudson Yards is its spiral staircase, a soaring new landmark. This interactive artwork was imagined by Thomas Heatherwick and Heatherwick Studio as a focal point where people can enjoy new perspectives of the city and one another from different heights, angles and vantage points.
Stop At: Jacob Javits Convention Center, 655 W 34th St, New York City, NY 10001-1114
Pass by the Jacob Javits Convention Center
Pass By: Little Island, West 13th Street Pier55 in Hudson River Park, New York City, NY 10014
Little Island at Pier 55 is an artificial island park in the Hudson River designed by Heatherwick Studio. Little Island covers 2.4 acres and is supported by 132 pot-shaped structures (called "tulips") suspended above the water, which in turn stand on 280 concrete pilings extending into the riverbed.
Pass By: One World Trade Center, 285 Fulton St, New York City, NY 10007-0089
One World Trade Center is the main building of the rebuilt World Trade Center complex in Lower Manhattan.
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
See the Statue of Liberty
Stop At: New York Harbor, New York City, NY
See the New York Harbor
Stop At: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Pass by the Ellis Island
Pass By: Governors Island, Governors Island, New York City, New York
Governors Island is a 172-acre island in New York Harbor, within the New York City borough of Manhattan. It is located approximately 800 yards south of Manhattan Island, and is separated from Brooklyn to the east by the 400-yard-wide Buttermilk Channel.
- 1-hour sightseeing cruise
- Live narration by Circle Line’s guides (in English)
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- For children/infants under the age of 3, please ask at the box office for an infant ticket; it is free of charge.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive at least 30-minutes prior to the departure time for boarding.
- Food and drinks are NOT allowed to be brought on board
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All guests are no longer required to show proof of vaccination or wear masks in any areas of the boat.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises, 83 North River Piers West 43rd Street and, 12th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
Returns to original departure point