Your guide will meet you at the SW corner to the entrance of the 55th Street station of the D train in Brooklyn. The Borough Park native will be your escort through the Jewish experience of this
HASIDIC enclave. The community of ultra-othodox Jews has been insulated from societal changes for decades. Follow your guide along 13th and 14th Avenues, the retail and residential life forces of this neighborhood. During your stroll, you will visit shops and see the extraordinary cultural and educational institutions that service the different Hasidic Jewish sects. Hear stories about growing up in the neighborhood after WWII and how it has changed.
Modest attire is requested.
- 2 hour walking tour
- NYC licensed tour guide,
- Visit shops along 13th Avenue (Judaica, wig, hat, etc.
- Bottled water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
5425 New Utrecht Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11219, USA
Returns to original departure point