- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Once a thriving beach resort area with bungalows along it side streets, today Staten Island’s East Shore has a 4 mile boardwalk that attracts swimmers, sunbathers, anglers, bikers and strollers. Stops on the tour are SITRAC, home for one of the NYC’s largest venues for field, track and others sports, Cedar Grove Beach and Great Kills Park at Gateway National Recreation Area. In season, bring a bathing suit, towel and blanket and jump into the water; changing rooms available at some beaches. Transportation included. Return trip to ferry by NYC transit bus is available if you plan to enjoy the beach. Bring along your cameras for great photo ops!
- Pickup and drop off at the St. George Ferry Terminal
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required.
- Minimum age is 12 years
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
St. George Ferry Terminal, 1 Bay St, Staten Island, NY 10301, USA
Returns to original departure point