- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
In Staten Island, the communities are traditionally divided into four geographic shore locales - North, South, East and West. Explore the more densely populated North Shore.
Sit back and enjoy the ride to Fort Wadsworth, Garibaldi-Meucci Museum, Alice Austen House overlooking NY Harbor, and Snug Harbor Cultural Center with its rich architecture, Chinese Scholar’s Garden, Galleries, 9/11 Firefighters’ Memorial and scenic walks, with an optional stop at the Staten Island Museum. A short walk downhill towards the ferry brings you to Staten Island Yankee Stadium, Postcards, the 9/11 Memorial at the Harbor, future home of the New York Wheel, Empire Outlets, Lighthouse Point and incredible views of Manhattan skyline.
On this private tour you have the flexibility to customize your itinerary based on your interests, or let your local guide lead the way!
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. Discounts available for the third and fourth person.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
St. George Ferry Terminal
(meeting location provided on voucher)