Get to know New York City’s thriving beer scene on these guided daytime and evening brew tours. Learn about the equipment used to make beer, the brewing process and best of all, what the different kinds of beer taste like — up to 15 of them, in fact.
On these brew tours, hop on the bus and travel to four unique beer establishments. Learn about the different types of beer as well as the history and specialty of each brewery. We even include a food and beer pairing at one of the stops along the tour!
This brewery tour combines humor, history, education, and good food to help showcase New York's celebrated beers, breweries, and culture. Relax with comfortable transportation and explore Burlington's beer scene with the ultimate New York brewery experience!
- Enjoy up to 16 beer samples (trust us, we provide plenty)
- VIP access at 4 stops
- Roundtrip transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
147 Smith St. Brooklyn NY in front of Mon & Pops Organic Market.