Choose one of 3 flexible options for your visit to NYC’s #1 must see attraction, the world famous Statue of Liberty. All options include guaranteed pedestal entry. No matter which option you choose you’ll skip the long ticketing lines at Castle Clinton and pick up your tickets just steps from the ferry dock at Battery Park.
Then you'll board the ferry to Liberty Island where you’ll be among the limited number of people with exclusive access inside the Statue of Liberty pedestal each day. Once inside the statue's pedestal you'll visit the Statue of Liberty Museum and enjoy full access to the pedestal level observation deck. From there you'll experience beautiful panoramic views of the New York City skyline. After yout visit to the pedestal you'll get back on the ferry for your next stop Ellis Island.
Home to America’s Immigration Museum, Ellis Island was the spot where tens of millions of immigrants took their first steps towards becoming Americans and prepared to set out in pursuit of the American dream. You’re visit to Ellis Island will take you through their journey, as you experience each step of their inspections and examinations like the Great Hall, Stairs of Separation and the Kissing Post.
- Statue of Liberty Exclusive Pedestal Access
Pre-recorded Audio Tour in 9 Different languages including: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian & Spanish
Live Guide (if upgrade selected)
Round Trip Ferry Service
Full Access to The Statue of Liberty Museum
Full Access to The Ellis Island Immigration Museum
- Does NOT include Crown Access
Does NOT include food or drinks.
Does NOT include locker fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There are two airport-style security screenings so guests are advised to plan accordingly. No weapons, knives scissors, etc. will be allowed through the first security checkpoint There is no opportunity to check prohibited items before the first screening.
- Backpacks & food or drink of any kind (except water) are not permitted into the pedestal but you will have an opportunity to check these items in a locker before the second security screening. Lockers are for rent on Liberty Island (cash only, $2 USD)
- Please be advised Tour Duration will vary with option.
- IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE SECURITY AND FERRY LINES WILL BE LONGER FOR LATER DEPARTURE TIMES
- Self guided approximately 5.5 - 6 hours depending on your pace
Guided Statue Only: approximately 3 hours
Deluxe Guided approximately: 4.5 hours
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
One Battery Park Plaza
New York New York 10004
All guests should come to this location to pick up their tickets for the start of the tour.
If you have any questions or need direction assistance please call the number listed on this voucher.
If you are having difficulty finding the meeting location on the day of the tour please call for assistance as soon as possible.
3 to 6 hrs
Depending on your tour option the tour ends either on Liberty Island or on Ellis Island.