Special OfferBook by October 31 to save 10% off our previously offered price!
Live guide at Liberty Island Only, guided tour ends after pedestal visit. You have the option to then go back to Manhattan or make a self guided visit of Ellis Island and/or the Statue of Liberty Museum.
DELUXE GUIDED TOUR
Includes a live guide at both Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island. You'll be entertained as you learn all about both iconic sites.
At the end of the tour you have the option to further explore the Ellis Island Museum or take in a short film about Ellis Island (both included with your ticket) to learn more.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Symbol of America and iconic landmark recognized around the world.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Ellis Island was the primary immigration station for the United States during the 19th and 20th century. Walk in the footsteps of those immigrants, hear their stories. Also includes full access to the Ellis Island Immigration Museum.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Statue of Liberty Museum, Liberty Island - Ellis Island, New York, NJ 10004, USA
Guest will enjoy a short film about the Statue of Liberty as well as see artifacts from the statues past. Plus get a great photo opportunity with the statue's original torch. Museum visit is self guided.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Ellis Island National Museum of Immigration, Statue of Liberty National Monument, New York, NY 10004, USA
Visit the Ellis Island Museum (self guided) Be immersed in the immigrant experience as you walk in their footsteps where you'll learn about their journey and their quest to start a new life in America. Includes a free audio tour and 30 minute movie about Ellis Island.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Battery Park, State Street and Battery Place, New York City, NY 10004
Guests will see Castle Clinton a former military installation as well as monuments like the Immigrant Statue, Korean War memorial and East Coast War Memorial
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: New York Harbor, New York City, NY
Get great views and photos of the New York City skyline from the harbor on the short ferry ride to the Statue of Liberty.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Statue of Liberty Exclusive Pedestal Access
- Live Guide at Statue of Liberty
- Live Guide at Ellis Island (if upgrade chosen at time of booking)
- Round Trip Ferry Service
- Full Access to The Ellis Island Immigration Museum
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty Museum
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island National Museum of Immigration
- Entry/Admission - New York Harbor
- Does NOT include Crown Access
- Does NOT include food or drinks.
- Does NOT include locker fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- There are two airport-style security screenings so guests are advised to plan accordingly. No weapons, knives scissors, etc. will be allowed through the first security checkpoint There is no opportunity to check prohibited items before the first screening.
- Backpacks & food or drink of any kind (except water) are not permitted into the pedestal but you will have an opportunity to check these items in a locker before the second security screening. Lockers are available on Liberty Island. Customer will need 1 25vent U.S. coin to rent. Coin is returned to customer after rental.
- IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE SECURITY AND FERRY LINES WILL BE LONGER FOR LATER DEPARTURE TIMES
- Please be advised Tour Duration will vary.
- Guided Statue Only: approximately 3 hours.
- Guided Statue of Liberty plus Ellis Island visit is approximately 4.5 hours
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- There is a good amount of walking on this tour with some opportunities to sit but travelers should be able to stand and walk for periods at a time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
One Battery Park Plaza, New York, NY 10004, USA
3 to 6 hours
1: Liberty Island, New York, NY 10004, USA
2: Ellis Island, United States