Explore the best of New York City on this guided, full day walking tour. A personal headset is provided to hear all the guide's commentary as you visit many of the Big Apple's most popular attractions, including One World Observatory, Lower Manhattan, the 9/11 Memorial, St. Paul's Chapel, The Oculus & Westfield Mall, Brookfield Place and much more. Take a ferry to Liberty Island and enjoy the panoramic views and special access to the Statue of Liberty's pedestal. All entrance fees to the Statue of Liberty, One World Observatory and the round-trip ferry ride are included.
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Instant Confirmation
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, New York City, New York
Visit the Statue of Liberty on a guided tour. Includes all required ferry tickets and admission inside the statue's pedestal.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Stop At: Ellis Island, New York City, New York
Walk in the footsteps of the immigrants and learn about their experiences on Ellis Island.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: St. Paul's Chapel, New York City, New York
Visit St. Paul's Chapel and learn about its important role in the days and month's following September 11th 2001.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Manhattan Skyline, New York City, New York
See the Manhattan skyline from New York Harbor and take advantage of the great photo opportunities.
Stop At: FDNY Memorial Wall, New York City, New York
Experience the striking memorial constructed to remember the heroic members of the FDNY who gave all on September 11th.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ellis Island Immigration Museum, New York City, New York
Included with your ticket is a visit to the Ellis Island Museum where you can learn all about the immigrant experience.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: One World Observatory, New York City, New York
End your visit at One World Observatory atop NYC's tallest building for amazing views of the New York City metropolitan area.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island Immigration Museum
- Entry/Admission - One World Observatory
- Other food and drinks
- 9/11 Museum admission
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Walking tour lasts approximately 6.5 hours (not including break for lunch)
- Self-guided tour of One World Observatory takes approximately 1.5 hours in addition to the tour. Guide does not accompany you into observatory.
- Guests should be able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- There are 3 security screenings involved on this tour. Guests should not bring any items such as knives, scissors, etc.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
One Battery Park Plaza
180 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10007, USA