Our "cruisine" is packed with delicious New York State foods and fresh bakery goods from NYC purveyors: a plentiful buffet spread of fresh-baked bagels and pastries, fresh fruit, glazed ham, spring mix salad, stuffed quiche, Belgian waffle station, smoked salmon display, pork sausages and dessert. Beverages are available throughout the cruise for purchase by credit card only.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chelsea Piers Sports & Entertainment Complex, Hudson River, Piers 59-62 Between 17th And 23rd Streets, New York City, NY 10011
Your cruise departs at Pier 62
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: New York Harbor, New York City, NY
Cruises the New York Harbor
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: United Nations Headquarters, 405 E 42nd St 1st Avenue, New York City, NY 10017-3507
The UN building on the East River is on the waterfront and easily viewed from the yachts' main observation cabin or open bow.
Pass By: Roosevelt Island, New York City, NY
Cruise by the island for up-close views
Pass By: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
A unique view of the Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg Bridges can be seen as the boat cruises under each bridge on the East River.
Pass By: Manhattan Bridge, South Street and FDR Drive, New York City, NY 10002
Cruise under for a unique view from the water!
Pass By: Williamsburg Bridge, Delancey St, New York City, NY 11104
Cruise under for a unique view of just one of the many bridges connecting the Manhattan and Brooklyn boroughs.
Pass By: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Get up-close views of the Statue of Liberty as the boat cruises around New York Harbor.
Pass By: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Nice views of Ellis Island and other historic landmarks are seen all along the way on this 2.75 hour cruise.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- What Is Not Included?
- Gratuity is not included in the price of your cruise.
- Guarantee of a full circumnavigation of Manhattan is not included.
- Parties of 12 or more will be contacted and charged an additional 15% large group gratuity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- There will be assigned seating if the cruise is more than half full. Seating is family style at conversation-friendly tables. If you are a group of 8-10 you will most likely have the table to yourself. If you are a couple, you will be placed at a table with other people depending on how many other passengers will be joining the cruise. When purchasing tickets, please note in your reservation if you are buying tickets separately from others in your group.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Service animals are permitted; Emotional Support animals and pets are not permitted
- Most travelers can participate
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
62 Chelsea Piers, New York, NY 10011, USA
2 hours 45 minutes
Returns to original departure point