Our "cruisine" is packed with delicious New York State foods and fresh bakery goods from NYC purveyors: a plentiful buffet spread of fresh-baked bagels and pastries, fresh fruit, glazed ham, spring mix salad, stuffed quiche, Belgian waffle station, smoked salmon display, and pork sausages.
Key points about this tour:
- 2.75 Hours Long
- Offered aboard Manhattan or Manhattan II (1920s inspired yachts)
- Offered Every Saturday & Sunday
- Fully Circumnavigates the Island of Manhattan
- Lightly narrated tour by the captain
- Features a four-course brunch buffet
(Fresh bakery and pastries, bagels & lox, gluten-free waffle station, house-made quiche, sausage, kale salad, glazed spiral ham, fresh fruit and desserts)
- Includes a complimentary Bloody Mary, mimosa, beer, wine or Champagne
- Additional beverages available for purchase
- Indoor climate-controlled seating and outdoor seating available
- Tables are often assigned based on volume of guests
Sit back & enjoy the gorgeous view of the island from the climate-controlled and enclosed back-deck observatory of these yachts. One complimentary beverage (including soda, juice, coffee, tea, beer, wine, champagne, Bloody Mary, or Mimosa) is included, and additional beverages can be purchased at our onboard bar.
On this 2.75-hour cruise, our route typically includes a complete circumnavigate the entire island of Manhattan.Highlights along the way include:
- The Upper West Side and the majestic George Washington Bridge
- Battery Park, South Street Seaport and the Financial District
- Governor's Island, the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Parts of Brooklyn and Queens and the complete New York City skyline
- Roosevelt Island, the United Nations Building, and the Williamsburg, Manhattan and Brooklyn bridges of the East River
- Brunch + 1 complimentary beverage from the bar is included in your ticket!
- What Is Not Included?
- Gratuity is not included in the price of your cruise. Parties of 12 or more will be contacted shortly after purchasing tickets to provide credit card information for an additional charge of 18% gratuity.
- Guarantee of a full circumnavigation of Manhattan is not included. On rare occasions, the Spuyten Duyvil train bridge is inoperable and cannot open for us to pass through. This is often times not known until our tour is underway. There are no refunds for tours that cannot fully circumnavigate. We will accommodate such cases with a route that features a double backing.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- There will be assigned seating if the cruise is more than half full. Seating is family style at conversation-friendly tables. If you are a group of 8-10 you will most likely have the table to yourself. If you are a couple, you will be placed at a table with other people depending on how many other passengers will be joining the cruise. When purchasing tickets, please note in your reservation if you are buying tickets separately from others in your group.
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Meeting Location is at Pier 62 of the Chelsea Piers Complex. Located between 22nd and 23rd street off the Westside Highway. Once at Chelsea Piers, walk around the north side of the building toward the river. The ticket booth is located at the corner of Pier 62.
Offered at 10am on Saturdays and Sundays
2 hours 45 minutes