- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Experience a bright and beautiful New York City skyline by night during a comfortable and unique New York City harbor cruise. This is truly one of the most spectacular ways to see NYC! Sit back and enjoy the gorgeous view of the island from the heated/cooled back-deck observatory of one of these 1920s style yachts.Some of the viewing highlights during this 1.5-hour cruise include:
- Battery Park, South Street Seaport and the Financial District
- The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island lit up at night
- Parts of Brooklyn and Queens and the entire illuminated New York City skyline!
- The glowing Williamsburg, Manhattan and Brooklyn bridges of the East River
Please Note: Departure times vary throughout the season due to the changing time of sunset and daylight savings. Check our online schedule, or be sure to purchase in advance.
- 1 complimentary beverage (beer, wine, Champagne, rose, soda, coffee/tea)
- Gratuities. Parties of 12 or more will be contacted shortly after purchasing tickets to provide credit card information for an additional charge of 18% gratuity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
- Chelsea Piers (Pier 62) - W. 22nd and Hudson River (Manhattan, NY)
(Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets.)
Returns to original departure point