- 1.75 Hours
- See the city and the Statue lit up at night!
- Sails past World One, Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty
- Includes 3 complimentary rounds of beer, wine, Champagne, soda or bottled water
- Bring a light picnic of your own aboard
- Very popular for couples (no 'kids' tickets available on sunset or city lights departures)
Guests aboard Schooner America 2.0 will experience New York Harbor under the city lights on this 1.75-hour tour. Sail south from Chelsea Piers and down the Hudson River to Battery Park and pass Ellis Island toward the Statue of Liberty for an up close view. Watch at the crew raises sail, the captain turns off the engines and the boat peacefully glides through the water. Wind and time permitting, sail by Governors Island for more views of Manhattan's Financial District. Complimentary beer, wine, champagne, soda, and water will be provided. (One quick note: we will serve a few rounds, but it is not an unlimited booze-cruise. We aim to create an elegant, relaxing, peaceful, and safe experience for all of our guests.)
- 3 complimentary beverages (beer, wine, Champagne, rose, soda) are included in your ticket.
- There is no food included, however there are a few complimentary rounds of beer, wine, Champagne and soft drinks offered during the trip.
- Gratuity is not included in the price of your sail. However, Parties of 12 or more will be contacted shortly after purchasing tickets to provide credit card information for an additional charge of 18% gratuity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
- Chelsea Piers, near 22nd St on the Hudson River (Manhattan, NY)
(Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets.)